Mag.iur. Alois Hutterer, LL.M.
Alois Hutterer served as a trainee lawyer with the law firm Saxinger Baumann & Partners from 1996 to 1999, and thereafter as an attorney and partner with Saxinger, Chalupsky & Partners from 2000 to 2016.
After graduating from law school in 1992, Alois Hutterer was a research associate at the Centre of European Law of Innsbruck University; from 1994 to 1995 he served as an assistant of Univ.Prof. Dr. Michael Schweitzer in the Europe Direct Info Point of the Province of Upper Austria (office of Dr. Christoph Leitl, Member of the Provincial Government); 1992 to 1994 postgraduate studies in European Law at Schloss Hofen/province of Vorarlberg, 1995/1996, King’s College London, School of Law (Master of Laws - LL.M. with Merit).
Alois Hutterer also lectures at the University of Applied Sciences of Kufstein/Tyrol (employment issues in reorganisation management), and Legal English at the Johannes Kepler University of Linz (until 2014).
Since 2004, he has been admitted to practice as a lawyer also in the Czech Republic.
Focal fields of activity
- Labour Law/Service Contracts/Advising mainly Companies in HR Matters
- Distribution Law and related Antitrust Law
- Law of Contracts and Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase/Sale
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution
- Product Liability / Product Safety
- Cross Border Contracts and Transactions